USA Mortgage’s Home Team employees strive to make online experience with hometeamusa.com (“Website”) and our Services (“Service”) as enjoyable and as informative as possible. The Home Team at USA Mortgage has made every reasonable effort to make the Website and Service accessible to all of our users.
If you believe that part of the Website or mobile experience does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please contact USA Mortgage’s Home Team using one of the following two methods so the problem can be corrected:
- Contact USA Mortgage’s Home Team by Phone at (425) 320-9679
- Contact USA Mortgage’s Home Team by email at email@example.com
Throughout USA Mortgage’s Home Team website, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to users. But we cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, USA Mortgage’s Home Team is unable to claim site-wide conformance. USA Mortgage’s Home Team adheres to a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. USA Mortgage Home Team cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- USA Mortgage’s Home Team conformance claims only extend to pages within the hometeamusa.com domain.
- USA Mortgage’s Home Team has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- USA Mortgage’s Home Team chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- USA Mortgage’s Home Team uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, USA Mortgage’s Home Team recommends viewing its website using the latest version of the Chrome Web Browser made by Google.